Why Fly With Us?
We are the world’s most famous aerobatic formation wingwalking team.
Reasons to fly with AeroSuperBatics:
- We have an unblemished 100% safety record.
- Established in 1984, we have over 30 years’ experience and are regarded as industry leaders in wingwalking.
- All our pilots are highly experienced, respected the world over. All current display team pilots, each having many hours flying time in Boeing Stearman Biplanes with wingwalkers on the top wing.
- Guest wingwalkers will be fully briefed and trained by our highly experienced professional wingwalkers.
- Our aircraft are regularly serviced and maintained to the highest standards.
- Our operation and aircraft are fully certified and approved by the UK Civil Aviation Authority for the purpose of wingwalking.
- All of our aircraft are powered by a Pratt and Whitney R-985 450hp radial engine, the largest most powerful engine available in the UK for wingwalking.
- Guest wingwalkers will fly from our own, exclusive, very private WW1 airfield, situated in the heart of the glorious Cotswolds.
- We are the sole operators at RFC Rendcomb Airfield therefore we never experience any air traffic delays or restrictions. From our lovely garden area, just a few feet from where the action happens, we guarantee that your family and loved ones will get the best, most unique views of your flight.
- Our guest wingwalkers will be hosted in our beautifully restored Officers Mess building, which dates back to 1916, where the World War 1 RAF pilots would assemble before taking off on their training sorties. We have a few historical display cabinets which present a wealth of artefacts from that era.
- As well as being highly professional and safety orientated, our staff are fun and very friendly and will do everything they can to ensure you have most exciting and unforgettable memories to take away with you.
We are the only formation aerobatic wingwalking team in the world. We have performed in over 25 countries as far afield as China, Australia and the Philippines. We have had extensive TV and press coverage in every country we have been to.
Rest assured you couldn’t be in any safer hands when you choose to fly with AeroSuperBatics.
The Engine Shed,
RFC Rendcomb Aerodrome
Gloucestershire, GL7 7DF
Monday - Friday : 9am–5pm
Tel. +44 (0)1285 831774