Who Can Wingwalk?
We are the world’s most famous aerobatic formation wingwalking team.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be no taller than 6ft 2 inch
- Be no heavier than 14 stone
- Have a waist measurement including layers of warm clothing and a jacket of no more than 40 inches
- Be able to climb completely unassisted up to and down from the top wing of one of our Boeing Stearman biplanes. This is a steep climb of approximately 10ft / 3m, involving a high leg lift up on to the bottom wing and another high leg lift to get over the side of the cockpit, kneeling and pulling yourself up using the various struts and wires to get on to the top wing
- Be able to withstand the strong wind pressures experienced while flying at speeds of up to 120mph
- You must not be pregnant
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of your flight.
In the information pack that will be sent to you, there will be a Declaration of Fitness Form confirming that you do not suffer from:
Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts, fainting fits or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction.
This form will need to be signed on the day of the flight.
If the wingwalker does suffer from any of the above conditions, please contact us to discuss as you will need to obtain written medical approval from your GP.
We do reserve the right to refuse to fly anyone we feel does not meet the requirements or anyone who we have reason to believe is drunk, intoxicated or otherwise not suitable to fly. Unfortunately, we cannot fly someone who is pregnant.
Enjoy a unique and thrilling wing walking experience to fulfil a life-long dream, raise money for charity or for the ultimate gift for someone.
Why Fly With Us?
Have the ride of your life with some of the most experienced pilots and wing walkers in the world - fully approved by the UK Civil Aviation Authority.
Timeslot bookings are taken up to 1 week in advance.
The Engine Shed,
RFC Rendcomb Aerodrome
Gloucestershire, GL7 7DF
Monday - Friday : 9am–5pm
Tel. +44 (0)1285 831774